I had alot of important thoughts this week that I wanted to share today, but of course they went out of my brain as fast as they came in. Please note my sarcasm, as my random thoughts are rarely important. So let’s see what I can remember, mostly based on the pictures I have saved on my iPhone.
1. If you woke up on a Monday morning and saw this in the trash can, would you be concerned?
Don’t worry, I quickly realized that Rob just cleaned out out bottle opener; there were no wild parties that I missed.
2. What do you do when you go to a hot yoga class and realize the area you are in smells really bad before the class even started? Well, there’s not much you can do. Eventually you get used to the smell and before you know it everyone smells bad, so it doesn’t matter anymore.
3. Has anyone seen “Tiny House Hunters” on HGTV? We were watching this the other day, and I just don’t get it. Some of these places didn’t even have room for a bed or a bathroom sink! Downsizing is one thing, but this just takes it to a whole different level.
4. It seems like it’s impossible to get used to summer running weather this year. Just when I feel like I am starting to adjust, we have a bunch of cooler days. Then, when it gets hot again I need to acclimate all over again.
5. I haven’t been able to find any of my handheld water bottles since the move. The most I have run since moving is 9 miles, and it was cooler that day, so I was ok without water. But if I do any more than that I will need to figure something out!
6. If you ever need to get your lizard or iguana groomed I have the place for you to go.
7. We moved our pizza night from Sunday to Monday this week because we went to dinner with my family on Sunday. We were both really excited all day Monday knowing we got to eat this for dinner.
8. Sorry I didn’t post yesterday! Its become kind of a routine to post Monday through Friday, but some days I just don’t have anything to talk about. If you knew me in real life you would totally understand. It’s pretty crazy that I have as much to say on here as I do.
9. I hope you didn’t come to this post hoping to read anything that was actually important. If so, you are definitely in the wrong place!
What do you think of the show “Tiny House Hunters”?
Have you ever been in a smelly yoga class? Are you ever the smelly person?
Has the weather been consistent where you live?