Well, somehow here we are wrapping up 2016. I can’t believe this is my final post of the year. It really snuck up on me! What better way to end the year than with a final round of runfessions? Might as well get them off my chest before starting a new year!
The Final Round of Runfessions for 2016
1) First off, I runfess that sometimes I really avoid running in the rain. Once I am out there I don’t mind it that much, but getting started when it’s pouring is the worst. Last Saturday I started my run late to let the rain slow down a bit. It picked up on and off throughout my run but I ended up having a great 10 mile run that day.
2) Overall, running has been going really great lately. Maybe too great? These streaks never last for too long so I’m just trying to enjoy it.
3) I didn’t even mind running on the treadmill last week. Typically I am miserable on the dreadmill but when I was in the hotel gym in Michigan I did 6 miles on Tuesday and 4 miles on Wednesday, and might even say I enjoyed it. (But don’t tell anyone.)
4) I’ve kept up with BBG for 4 weeks now and it’s still really hard. I am actually getting kind of bored of doing alot of the same exercises. Week 5 starts next week and I am hoping it’s a bit different, but if not I may start modifying the workouts to just do them twice a week. I do think some of the plyos and strength moves have been really great for my running.
5) My last runfession is a blogfession, which is that I fell way behind in reading blogs and replying to comments this week. Hopefully I will get back on track this weekend!
What do you have to runfess before the new year?
How has running been going for you lately?
Do you like running on the treadmill? Or in the rain?