Happy Friday! Today I am sharing some random Friday favorites. They’re not all “products” but just things I have been liking (or tolerating) lately. You will see what I mean.
I’ve struggled a bit to think of Friday posts now that we don’t have a theme to follow (anyone else get writer’s block by the end of the week?) I even tried drafting posts over the weekend but for some reason I just haven’t had much to write about lately. So this will be sort of random, but hopefully easy to read on a Friday!
1) I just started reading Let Your Mind Run: A Memoir of Thinking My Way to Victory by Deana Kastor. So far I really like it! All of the books I have read this year are running books. I know I ask this all the time, but does anyone have a book recommendation? I am always willing to read a running book but I am much picker about other kinds of books.
2) I bought a new medal display from Etsy! I have a smaller one that I never hung up but I realized it won’t fit all my medals and bibs. So I wanted to get a second one so that I can hang them next to each other. Now, I just need to get Rob to hang them up for me…
3) We are getting our master bedroom closet redesigned! We had a small but decent sized walk-in closet off our master bath, but we share it and the space is not set up very well. There is a lot of unused space. We had someone come in to give us a quote a few weeks ago and we decided to go for it! It’s a space we use all the time so i think it will be totally worth it.
4) It’s finally deck weather! Is there anything better than sitting outside on a warm day with a book and a glass of wine? I will probably get through the book I’m reading much faster if this weather continues!
5) Ok, so this is the one I’m “tolerating”. I’ve never really liked avocados, mostly because of the texture. I even wrote about it on my blog over 3 years ago! So Rob likes them and has been buying them more, and I know they are really healthy and I don’t include much fat in my diet. So I have been trying to eat them once in a while and they are getting better! I think the key is to eat them when they aren’t too soft. I still struggle with cutting them so I leave that to Rob.
[Tweet “Runnig Products, House Stuff, and New Foods: Sharing some Friday Favorites today! @milebymilerun “]
Do you have any book recommendations?
Have you remodeled/redesigned any parts of your house?
Do you like avocados?