This week I came across four different blog posts with the title “Things That Make Me Happy”. I was inspired to make my own list of what makes me happy these days, especially after yesterday’s depressing “I hate winter” post.
Here are the blog posts that were the inspiration behind this:
And now, for my list:
1. Pajamas. Lately whenever I am home all I want to do is put on some warm pajamas and curl up on the couch. I am always trying to get in comfortable clothes as soon as I walk in the door but in the summer I’m happy in shorts and a t-shirt. Lately it’s all about pajamas and hoodies- lots of layers.
2. Seeing our house being built. Lately we have been able to see quite a bit of progress each time we go! Visiting the house to take pictures and measurements is something to look forward to each week. And now I’m counting down the weeks until we can move in!
3. Dark chocolate. Ever since finishing the Whole30 dark chocolate has been my go-to sweet treat. I definitely don’t have a taste for really sugary deserts so this is perfect. I made a little mix of chocolates from Fresh Market last weekend, and each night grab a few pieces after dinner.
4. Wine. Red, to be more specific. I don’t think this needs much more of an explanation.
5. Running. I haven’t been running much lately, and I feel like I never get to run outside any more. But its made me appreciate the runs I do get to do even more, and makes me really look forward to spring running.
Speaking of running, I’m hosting a coaching discount throughout March, so click here for more info!
Also, PRO Compression is having this awesome “getaway giveaway”! The winner will receive a $150 Southwest travel gift card to travel somewhere warm. Or where ever they want to go. To enter the giveaway, you can either use the 40% off code SOUTH when shopping or go directly to www.procompression.com to enter. (No purchase necessary.)
What things are making you happy lately?
Where would you go if you won this giveaway?