This year I have really been struggling to come up with gift ideas for others as well as a wish list for myself. So instead of actually being productive with those tasks, I came up with a list of gifts ideas for runners. These are items I already own that I think most runners would like to receive! You can see my gift guide from last year here.
- Race bib/medal display: I got this for Christmas last year and still have not hung it up. We are waiting to get our office set up so I can find a place to hang it. I am really excited to eventually get it up!
- The Runner’s Brain: I talked about reading this before my last marathon and I would definitely recommend it to anyone who runs races and wants to take their mental game to the next level!
- Headband: I struggle with finding hats I like because of my ponytail, but headbands are perfect. I couldn’t find the one I have anymore but this one is similar.
- PRO Compression socks: I talk about these socks all the time because I wear them all the time. I also got Rob hooked on them lately and he asked for another pair for Christmas.
- Momentum Jewelry Wrap: I got a motivation bracelet last year that says “Run Strong” and I love to wear it for long runs or races!
- Headlamp: Any runner who is out in the early morning or evening hours would appreciate this gift. I found that this one is the brightest and is also light and stays in place well.
- Flip belt: I wear my flip belt on almost every run and use it to carry my phone and sometimes gels.
- Wine glasses for runners: Alexis sent me these glasses after I coached her for her marathon and I love them! Rob and I drink out of them all the time. I also love that they are sturdy because I have a bad habit of occasionally breaking wine glasses…
- Running gloves: I can’t find the ones I have, but I actually think it’s good to have a few different pairs of running gloves for different temperatures and in case you actually decide to wash them once in a while.
- Reflective gear: Now that I run in the dark all the time I always wear something reflective, along with my headlamp. I got this for my birthday and I like that I can wear it over anything. It also has a pocket in the front and is comfortable- I don’t even notice I am wearing it.
Which of these items would you like to receive as a holiday gift?
Any other great gift ideas for runners?
I’m a few weeks late for the actual gift guide theme link-up, but I’m still adding this to Tuesdays’ on the Run for this week…I’m sure there are others like me who still need gift ideas! Thanks Patty, Erika, and Marcia!