I’ve been loving seeing some of the “Holiday Gift Guide” posts lately, especially the ones geared towards runners! I thought I would share some things that have caught my eye lately that may make a good holiday gift for a runner in your life!
1. Pro-compression socks These are my favorite compression socks. They are comfortable and perfect for during or after runs.
2. Winter Running Gloves With the colder temps here already, runners who brave the cold can always use a good pair of running gloves!
4. R8 Roller I’ve been dying to try one of these! I think it looks so much easier than foam rolling. My only hesitation is that I don’t think you can really use it on the hip area.
5. Gift card to Runner Warehouse They offer free 2 day shipping to anywhere in the US on all orders! You can also return any new or used items within 90 days of purchase, for a refund on new items or a store credit/exchange on used items, for free return shipping. I buy almost off of my running stuff from this website!
6. “Run” Necklace I’ve been loving these simple but cute necklaces. I don’t usually wear a necklace but I could see myself wearing something like this!
7. Nuun Electrolyte Enhanced Drink Tabs I go through this stuff really quickly, especially when I am training in the summer! I find that it helps me to stay hydrated better than water alone, plus it tastes good so I’m more likely to drink it!
8. Gift certificate for a massage I’m sure any runner would appreciate an hour of relaxation!
9. Road ID Everyone should have a road ID! If you’re not sure what should go on the ID, you could always give a gift card and let the person you are giving it to choose their own.
What’s on your holiday wish list?
Do you already have any of these products?