It’s been a long, long time since I did any kind of survey, and I always think they are kind of fun! I was tagged in a few a couple months ago when I wasn’t blogging much and never got around to doing them. On Monday Sara tagged me in a Versatile Blogger Survey so I thought I would go and answer her questions today!
1. What is something people might be surprised to learn about you? I shared some random facts about my self in this post last year. Other than that, I guess I will tell you that I am not an “animal person” and you will probably all think I am a cruel human, but it’s the truth. I don’t hate them or anything, I just would never want to have a pet and there are a million other places I would rather go besides the zoo or aquarium.
2. Have you ever met someone famous? When I was studying abroad in London I met Alyson Hannigan. She was in the play “When Harry Met Sally” with Luke Perry and after I went to see it I met her outside and got a picture with her!
3.What is something you hope will never come back in style? The first thing that comes to mind is overalls. Also, crimped hair.
4. What is one place on your travel must-see bucket list? Lately I have been thinking about how I want to go out west to do some running. Whether it’s a race, or just a vacation with lots of time of the trails, I think it would be really fun. This is probably because I am jealous of Laura who just moved to Washington!
5. Who would you want to play you in a movie of your life? I have no idea, it’s too weird to even think about a movie of my life.
6. Who is your favorite Disney Princess? I was trying to think of one so I googled “Disney Princesses” and found this quiz to determine your favorite princess…I got Rapunzel although I don’t think of all the Disney princesses I would have picked her on my own.
7. What would you sing at karaoke night? Anything by Billy Joel:) I got a lot of practice with that from about 2001-2006.
8. Who would you want to be stranded with on a deserted island? I don’t really want to be stranded on a desert island. Fine, I’ll take my husband. He has fairly good survival skills and way more common sense than me.
9. What is your biggest pet peeve? I hate hate hate wet socks. And people who walk slow in front of me.
10. What clothing item/accessory/shoes do you have way too many of in your closet? I don’t think I have an excessive amount of shoes, but there are quite a few especially when you include running shoes. Actually I should probably say that I have way too many workout clothes.
What is something you hope never comes back in style?
Does anyone else really hate wearing wet socks?
Pick one (or more!) of the questions from above and share your answer!