I feel like most of the random stuff I am going to share today is pretty obvious, and nothing special, but since it’s on my mind I figured I would share it anyway!
1. Coming back from vacation is hard. And I think the longer the vacation, the longer it takes to get back into the swing of things. This week work has been busy and I’ve been trying to get caught up on blog stuff, so I feel like I’m all over the place. Oh and marathon training started, too.
2. Speaking of marathon training, that’s hard too. But it’s supposed to be, and I knew that. I have only had 2 workouts and they went well and were manageable, but my legs are already a little tired and I am already nervous about my 13 miler at the end of the week.
Hills on Monday, 800s on Wednesday
3. Blogging can be very time consuming. Especially when you take about 5 days off from reading any blogs. I finally got caught up yesterday, but I ended up skimming alot more than I like and didn’t get to comment as much as usual. But no one can do it all, right?
4. Suddenly I am starting to feel like summer is coming to an end, and that makes me sad. I love fall, but this summer went too fast. And since it hasn’t been that hot I haven’t minded it at all! I have loved not worrying about what to wear and all the hours of daylight. Now most mornings when I start my run it’s still dark. At least I usually catch a good sunrise along the way.
5. Shifting gears a little- house hunting is one of the most frustrating things I have ever done, and we are still only at the beginning of the process. We finally saw a house that we like (not like OMG we are in love lets put an offer down right now) but it is the first house in a year and a half that we have even considered. It’s gonna be a long process and makes me feel like renting forever could be the way to go. Except that I need a bigger kitchen. 2 years after our wedding and we still don’t have all of our gifts out, and some are still stored in my parent’s basement.
Thanks, Amanda for another week of Thursdays are for Thinking Out Loud!
Are you feeling sad about summer ending?
Have you bought a house? How long did it take you to find something?